Friday, August 26, 2011

Class of 2012

As this week comes to a close,  my clients that are seniors this year are in my thoughts.  It has been a long time ago (won't tell exactly how long) since my senior year in high school, but I still remember the excitement of the first day of school that year.  All the activities/events and the attention of being the senior class.  I am hoping my seniors soak it all in so years from now you remember and smile at the wonderful memories. In recognition of the starting of school for the Class of 2012, I thought I would post some more pictures from my last senior shoot.  She is gorgeous - maybe a career in modeling????  We had such a blast taking pictures that day.  She is such a beautiful person and I loved every minute of this photo shoot.  Hope you have the best school year ever!




1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, Holly! Beautiful girl + talented photographer = work of art!

    ReplyDelete