Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun in Duke Gardens


One of my favorite places to visit is Duke Gardens.  So I was so excited when this High School Senior wanted to shoot her Senior pictures there.  It was such a beautiful morning and I loved working with her and her family as we traveled ALL over these gardens and took pictures in almost every spot.  I had such a great time!!!  I could have stayed there all day, but it was family fun day which brought in the crowds.  Okay maybe I should clarify it was "free" family fun day.  No need to say more - fortunately we were done with our shoot before the strollers rolled in.  She is such a naturally beautiful person that it is so hard to pick my favorite picture.  Usually I have a favorite, but this one is tough to pick, so I will put a few out on the blog, but all of hers are just beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment