Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Smile and Others will Smile too!

It has been a really hot summer in Raleigh this year and this day was no exception, but you could not tell by this beautiful young lady.  She was so cool and a perfect natural in front of the camera.  She is in the process of preparing to go off to college in a few weeks and this photo session was a perfect way to capture this wonderful time in her life.  We just had the best time capturing who she is, what she loves and her beauty and joy for life.  I could have stayed and taken pictures of her all day long.  This is just one of many beautiful pictures of her.  I am still working on edits, but wanted to do one blog post about this photo shoot because I am still smiling thinking about it.  I love this picture - there are certain pictures that move me and this is one - it makes me feel happy and I catch myself smiling every time I see it.  I will post more of this gorgeous photo shoot later.


No comments:

Post a Comment