Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tell the World Your Story

I hope everyone that started school today had a wonderful first day of school. I love seeing those first day of school pictures (wait till you pull them out 30 years later - those are the best!!)  I can't help but think of my client who is out of state starting her first year of college. I am so excited for her as she takes off on this new journey in her life.  But she knows there are many of us "back home" thinking of her.  So I thought I would share some more from her photo shoot. Really these are only a very, very few - we had so many they are hard to showcase them all and there were so many ones that I love that it is really hard for me to choose.  When I do a consult, I make sure that I share my thoughts on how I like to take pictures and what I try to capture.  I am all about showing who you are, your interests/hobbies and letting people  see your inner being and beauty through the pictures.  She was incredible to photograph.  We connected from the first meeting and she showed up on the day of the shoot and she kicked her shoes off at the car and we clicked picture after picture.  She is naturally a beautiful person, but she really relaxed and let her true self shine through.  These are the pictures that I know she and her family cherish forever because every time I look at them I smile because they tell me her story.





No comments:

Post a Comment