Monday, December 27, 2010

A Surprise for Dad







I loved this photo shoot. These boys are a blast!!! They have been friends of my oldest son since the youngest and my son were in Kindergarten together (they are in middle school now, so I will only threaten with those Kindergarten pictures). So needless to say our families have been friends for years, so we were relaxed in their backyard (newly decorated with some beautiful stonework) playing with the dog and snapping some pictures here and there. They were doing this photo shoot for a Christmas gift for their dad. So we had to keep the shoot a secret. And I coached my children to keep it a secret even as they stood up on Christmas eve as a family to light the advent wreath. Did we do it???? Was he surprised??? I know he will love the picture. These boys are so photogenic. We were a little chilly, but had so much fun just playing around - you can tell these guys are so much fun to be with. THANKS for the Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls - they were awesome. I haven't eaten one of those in years - I enjoyed every bite. You guys rock! Hope you had a GREAT Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment