Saturday, December 4, 2010

Boys will be Boys


My friends contacted me about doing some pictures for Christmas cards, so with all boys in tow including one of mine (yes, that makes 7 boys all together) we took off the the local park. These boys looked like they are clothing models and just popped right off the page of the catalog. So, our objective was to get these pictures done before they got grass stains all over their knees. Yeah, we did it! Our youngest boys have been friends since birth and even though I haven't known their moms my whole life, it seems like our friendship has been for a lifetime. So, at the request of the boys they wanted me to bring my son so they could play a little when they were done with pictures. Many pictures are trying to get my son out of them or have him jumping behind me - he also will refer to himself as my photo assistant (that includes carrying some props for me and then playing) So we all had a great time visiting and catching up and letting the boys play after we finished the photo session, that was until we got too cold. I also designed their Christmas cards - they turned out awesome - - - I can't wait for them to come in!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment