Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Bond between Boys and their Dog.









My first memory of this photo shoot was how cold it was. We hurried to the barn and started our photos there, just to get out of the wind. These guys were all great troopers to take off their jackets, get a few pictures and then warm up a little and go again. Despite the cold wind hitting us, we really had a great time. I just love this family, so we had a blast at this park together regardless of the weather. And Buster (the dog) is the little puppy on my website with the tennis ball. He is getting so big and he loves those boys so much. There is nothing more special than the bond between boys and their dog. Their picture with Buster is my favorite - every time that I see it, I catch myself smiling. That is unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment