Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trucks & Dirt, shades of Blue - little boys are angels, even at 2

I met up with this little boy and his family to take his "2" year old pictures.  And he is a little angel - he made me smile and melted my heart the minute I met him.  I loved spending my morning with him.  He is 100 % boy and I love it!!!!  I don't even know how many rocks he collected today and had to have his chapstick in his pocket like his daddy.  But I to add a few pictures with him and his Mom, because that boy loves his momma!!  He has such a fun personality (but don't worry, he did throw in a couple of 2 year old "no's", so he is normal) - he is so much fun!  Thanks for a fun day!!!!

I know - Isn't he the cutest thing with that jacket and his shades!!!

Beautiful blue eyes and dimples in his cheeks when he smiles that will kill the ladies one day!

There is nothing like a mother's love!
What a GREAT age!!!  Thanks for letting me capture such a wonderful time in his life. The two's will test your patience, but love and cherish every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment