Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's a Boy's Life !

Perfect fall day for pictures.  I admire this Mom so much.  She has done what I have not done with my boys and that is to have their pictures taken doing what they love to do and capturing them in this moment in time. As Mom's we all want to slow the clock down and bottle up this time with our kids.  Our oldest boys are the same age and will be going off to High School next year, so you really want to cherish that time with them.  It goes by so fast, but you wouldn't change a thing and you would do it all over again in a heart beat.  We had a really great day taking pictures - these boys did such a great job and were so much fun to take pictures of.  We had to re-schedule this shoot - and it was meant to be because we could not have ordered a more perfect day.  Here are a few pictures from their shoot.  These boys ROCK!  We got some awesome pictures that I know their parents will cherish forever.


And (unlike my boys these days), they did a great job taking a few together.  Isn't this the best picture?  I love it!


And Mom is so awesome, she says that their favorite thing to do all together is read.  They have been doing this since the kids were really little, so she brought their books and we captured this special time between a mother and her boys.  I love this picture.  You can tell these boys love their mom and I know that this picture will be very special to her.

I am so inspired now to take pictures of my boys and make sure that I am in some with them.  Special memories - thanks for letting me be the one to capture these memories and document this time in these boys' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment