Saturday, April 13, 2013

Springtime is Family-time at the Park

Today was the most beautiful Spring day in North Carolina (well if you look past the pollen clouds).  But the Spring flowers are in bloom and the weather was so nice and I had the pleasure of spending my afternoon with these two handsome guys (and their parents) !  I had such a great time with this family.  I loved every second we were together and they were all such troopers and so much fun to take pictures of.  This is the smartest Mom I know - we made some date adjustments so she could capture this moment in time before her oldest lost his two front teeth. They are very loose and now that our photo shoot is over - bring on the tooth fairy.


This the very first picture we clicked today - this was their pose for the camera - They were ready to go!
There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. 
~ Terri Guillemets


Thanks to this awesome family for letting share in their family time for just a few hours - I will be blessed for the rest of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment