Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting Caught up

Still working on going back and adding some more pictures from the shoots that I did before Christmas.  I have been using my downtime (defined as: not photographing - because I really don't have any "downtime") to study, ready and learn more about the technology and the business.  So I am working on getting the flow down, but for now there might be some late posts to the website/facebook, but I am working on getting everything updated and going back to update some photos.  LOVE these photos.




You will love these pictures.  I posted Dad and Baby in the Fall, but this is the whole family and some of my favorite shots.  There is nothing like family photos in the fall.  We had a blast taking these and enjoying each others company.

No comments:

Post a Comment